It's crazy to think of the changes that she's gone through (or currently going through) all within the last year...
- Quit her job (even the one where she worked for me)
- Attends seminary (a ridiculous distance away)
- Training to be a mentor (which just began)
- Under a chiropractor's care - once again - for an old injury
- Moved once and will soon move again (at the end of SEP)
Some accomplishments include:
- Has 1 completion of ministry at church
- Passed her first semester at school (with grades I'm envious about)
- Completed lay counselling at church
- Has her own blog (and now Facebook account)
- Has a texting plan for her cell phone (which I must say is AWESOME!)
I'm sure I'm missing some accomplishments...fill me in (anyone) and I can update!God has given her another year of wisdom and life experience that will undoubtedly prepare her for her future! I can't wait to be a part of the next year to come...What will God reveal and/or teach her in this next year? What will He reveal or teach you? and me?
Have a GREAT birthday Timmery...maybe I'll be able to post some pictures of the fun we'll be having?